TCW - Continue Monitoring Program Specialist I
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Continuous Monitoring Program Specialist.
The Continuous Monitoring Program Specialist monitors information system networks to validate configuration status, using information readily available through automated support tools and implemented security controls, to support organizational risk management decisions. Maintains situational awareness, provides risk impact, and makes recommendations to CSSP Watch decision-makers and system owners regarding compliance, cybersecurity posture, enclave and network accesses, hygiene, vulnerability, and unmitigated risks. Consults with configuration managers to compare real-time information system metrics and values with established baselines and controls. Records and reports assessments of scheduled and unscheduled outages and tracks status of information system life-cycle milestones (installation; connectivity; online/offline; removal).
- Validate on-line endpoint devices compliance with security configuration standards using automated tools and software applications
- Verify asset/device identity using network mapping and system anomaly detection tools
- Track routine system behavior, hygiene, and maintenance to discern abnormalities which can indicate an event requiring further investigation.
- Maintain a real-time, automated, network inventory to support compliance decisions and cybersecurity (information security) posture verification.
Education / Experience:
- No demonstrated experience is required.
- Requires DoD 8570 compliance with CSSP Auditor baseline certification (ie- CEH, CySA+, CISA, GSNA, CFR, or PenTest). Any of the listed certs meet this requirement.
- Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level I or Level II certification (ie- A+, CCNA-Security, CND, Network+, SSCP, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, or Security+). Any of the listed certs meet this requirement.
- Computing Environment (CE) certification
Equivalent: The CE certification requirements can be fulfilled with either Microsoft OS, Cent OS/Red Hat OS CE certifications
Work Schedule: 12-hour shifts, on a Panama Shift Cycle (some nights and weekends will be required)
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.