PTX – Operational Language Analyst Native Capability III (Tagalog)
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position, send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com.
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for an Operational Language Analyst Native Capability III.
The Operational Language Analyst Native Capability provides native language and cultural expertise while performing tasks required to process voice and/or graphic language materials in support of SIGINT Operations.
The Operational Language Analyst Native Capability shall demonstrate the skills of the lower level plus the following cryptologic language processing skills:
- Ability to comprehend written and/or spoken standard and substandard contemporary forms of the required language including abstract concepts and complex grammar and syntax
- Understanding of how language is used to convey information about interpersonal relationships and attitudes
- Ability to produce accurate translations of complex material from the required language into idiomatic American English which reflect the author's/speaker's style and convey subtleties and nuances
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)/Bachelor of Science (BS) degree, or equivalent from other countries.
- lnteragency Language Roundtable (ILR) Skill Level 3 in Audio Translation Performance and/or Translation Performance from the required language(s) into idiomatic, standard American English. Scores from the NSA Civilian Language Test of Record, valid at time of resume submission, may be used as acceptable validation for text translation and audio translation skill level(s). ILR skill level validation shall be documented within two (2) years prior to resume submission.
- Equivalent of four (4) years full-time experience performing translation of materials (minimum ILR Level 3) from the required language(s) into English.
o In lieu of the bachelor’s degree, an additional four (4) years of directly related, applied, practical work experience may be substituted for a total of eight (8) years' experience.
- One (1) year experience typing on an English keyboard.
Acceptable Experience for Operational Language Analyst Native Capability:
- Native Capability is defined for the purpose of this labor category as having learned the language since birth; and having been formally educated in, and via, the language for a minimum often (10) years, in a country where the language is an official, national, or commonly spoken language. Exception: In the case of a language/dialect that is not an official or national language and formal public education is not conducted in the language/dialect, Native Capability is defined as having learned and used the language/dialect since birth; and having used the language for at least fifteen (15) years in a region where the language/dialect is commonly used among a historically rooted population of resident speakers who employ the language/dialect in social, cultural, employment, economic, or other public sphere interactions beyond immediate family/household use.
Fort Meade, MD
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.