Software Developer - Senior
Clearance: TS/SCI Clearance and Polygraph
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Software Developer to join our team.
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- System testing and validation.
- Software programming and documentation development.
- Working with the team and customers on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of existing systems.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
- Shall have a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management, etc.).
- Shall have three (3) years of direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Shall have twenty (20) years in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- Shall have twelve (12) years experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution, and evaluation.
- Shall have ten (10) years of experience developing, delivering testing supporting integrated hardware and software systems with functional requirements within a CMMI Level 2 or NSA way Process structure.
- Shall have eight (8) years experience providing technical direction for the development engineering, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems
- Shall have seven (7) years of experience developing documentation required in support of both technical and training requirements.
- Shall have seven (7) years experience in developing system architecture and design including:
o Interface requirements
- Shall have five (5) years of experience in developing strategic and implementation plans for large-scale information systems.
(Large scale information system is defined as having at least one of the following characteristics: Over 1,000 users; Over 100 sensors; Over 1000 entities in the information model as represented by an Entity Relationship diagram or UML; Over 20 distinct physical subsystems.)
- Shall have four (4) years experience in reverse engineering and re-engineering; leading system definition, trade-off, and design activities; leading analysis of system requirements and components; performing system audits to ensure intended system functionality, operation, and performance requirements are achieved; system performance analysis; and planning the next-generation system.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects with extensive knowledge in the following:
o UI Frameworks (Kendo, Sencha, JQuery, NodeJs, etc.)
o Java Script
o Web Services
o Has performed new development and Dev Ops
o Apache Nifi
o Scripting (Python, Pearl)
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.