Cyber Software Engineer II
Clearance: TS/SCI w/ CI Polygraph
Apply for this position:
Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Cyber Software Engineer II to come join our team.
Responsibilities: include but not limited to:
- Designs, develops, deploys, tests, and evaluates cyber systems and applications. Coordinates resolution of application issues, upgrades, and problems
- Conducts application configuration and optimization
- Develops and maintains manuals, drawings, system specifications, electronic and hardcopy files of customer installations, calibration records, maintenance records, and quality control information
- Support strategic planning, policy, synchronization, migration planning, security planning
- Proactively engage with and advise government and contractor support
- Analyze data to prepare, write or present reports at the executive and/or congressional levels.
- Conducts research in design, development, testing and utilization of electronic data processing software
- Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions
- Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software
Requirements: Required Experience:
- Experienced designer, developer, deployer, tester, and evaluator of software applications
- Has developed and maintained manuals, drawings, and/or system specifications
- Skilled in multiple programming languages and knowledgeable in Agile development approaches
- Experience in Python and Ansible scripting
- Experience in VMware and DevOps with focus on developing web applications, operational and infrastructure coding
- Requires DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification
Desired: Preferred Experience:
- Experience using scripting languages such as Python or Perl
- Experience developing Gitlab
- Advanced understanding of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Understanding of MITRE Attack Framework
- Experience utilizing Logstash
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD. Will consider: Edu/Exp: HS +11-14 Years, BA/BS 5-10 Years, or MA/MS +3-6 Years
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.