Target Digital Network Analyst – Senior
Clearance: US Citizen with active Secret clearance
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a Target Digital Network Analyst to join our team.
The Target Digital Network Analyst conducts advanced analysis of collection and open-source data to ensure target continuity, profile targets and their activities, and develop techniques to gain more target information. The Target Digital Network Analyst has an understanding of the principles and methods of exploiting foreign communications and communication systems to identify, collect, analyze process and disseminate information in accordance with established requirements and priorities; analyzes DNI data for reportable intelligence information and building target profiles; maintains appropriate databases for targeting, tasking, and analysis; performs sustained target analysis and enhancement through the use of DNI and DNR analytic techniques; analyzes DNI data to identify new access development opportunities for follow-on collection requirements; performs research using open source and classified sources to develop comprehensive baseline profiles of designated target sets; identifies intelligence gaps and evaluating the intelligence gathered in order to either tailor current collection or enable the new collection to close the gaps.
- Runs complex queries using a variety of different tools.
- Can provide guidance to others on how to run better queries or use different tools or task selectors so as to take advantage of all available collection opportunities.
- Takes advantage of new collection resources and shares this information with others who would benefit from it.
- Takes initiative to review scripts/traffic from other streams of collection to look for leads or complimenting data to enhance the overall story.
- Expert level understanding of internet protocols, digital telecommunications technologies, internet routing, and the merging packet and circuit-switched networks.
- Performs DNR development to ID other methods of target communications, and works with language analysts to analyze the importance of selectors and tie them to targets of interest.
- Target development results in the discovery of reportable information.
- Understands computer network infrastructure enabling discovery of new avenues of target development.
- Works with other SIGDEV elements to introduce new tools/avenues of pursuit in an effort to find a new collection.
- Ability to discover alternate means of communication for complex and operationally sophisticated targets.
- Able to develop custom analytics for target discovery and analysis of complex targets.
- Can mentor junior analysts on how to use tools and teach basic development.
- Analyst requires no mentorship nor guidance from Government personnel.
Education / Experience:
- At least 20 years of demonstrated experience.
- At least 12 years demonstrated experience in the Labor Category Description.
- At least 2 of the years of experience must have been within the last 5 years.
- The candidate must also demonstrate the qualifications for a Skill Level 2 of at least one of the following LCATs: TAR, SGA, or NEA during their overall 20 years experience.
- Prior demonstrated experience in the use of software applications and databases associated with network analysis and target development.
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself on providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.