PWW - Network Exploitation Analyst III
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position, send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com.
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Network Exploitation Analyst.
The NEA evaluates target opportunities and strategizes activities against particular networks using all source data to understand and map target networks and assist in developing detailed exploitation and operations plans and has a solid understanding of logical/physical IP core infrastructure, communication devices and how they connect to networks, and the traffic movements in a network; has a working knowledge of the principles and methods utilized by Requirements and Targeting to identify, collect, analyze process and disseminate information in accordance with established requirements and priorities; possesses an understanding of and experience in the SIGINT disciplines of collection, target development, and tasking; actively analyzes and manages collection of TAO projects, capabilities, policies and procedures; analyzes collection; related information to guide tasking, identify problems, and assist with collection management; and recognizes essential elements of information to enable endpoint opportunities.
- At least 12 years demonstrated experience at NXX Headquarters, or its Extended Enterprise (EE) in the Labor Category Description. The EE is defined as: NXXH, NXXT, NXXG, NXXC, UROC, or an NXX Field Site. A candidate who has served in a Joint Duty Assignment in the SIGINT Production Chain to another Agency within the IC representing NXX interest also qualifies.
- At least 2 of the years' experience must have been within the last 5 years
- Able to independently leverage TAO capabilities to enhance access and target development.
- Able to task and retrieve TAO collected information with TOPI accessible tools to maintain target and identify new collection opportunities.
- Able to independently task across all authorities, maintaining compliance, without releaser, oversight officer or legal rejection/modification.
- Capable of building analytics for more complex discovery and analysis tasks.
- Understands multiple communications protocols and can analyze technical data from collected information for new collection opportunities.
- Able to evaluate leads for tasking and able to use appropriate tasking authorities.
- Able to assist in the creation of TAO plans.
- Able to write justifications for TAO prioritization.
- Analyst requires some mentorship and/or little guidance from Government personnel
Fort Meade, MD
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.