PTX – Language Analyst Reporter II (Chinese-Mandarin)
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position, send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume toHR@zavda.com.
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Language Analyst Reporter II.
The Language Analyst Reporter performs tasks required to draft intelligence reports from voice and/or graphic language materials in support of SIGINT Operations.
- The Language Analyst Reporter shall demonstrate the skills of the lower level plus the following cryptologic language processing and reporting skills:
- Translating and/or transcribing complex and sophisticated written and/or spoken material
- Gisting complex and sophisticated written and/or spoken material
- Compiling and integrating information
- Drafting reports using appropriate formats for dissemination
- Associate of Arts (AA)/Associate of Science (AS) degree, or equivalent from other countries.
- Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) Skill Level 3 in Audio Translation Performance and/or Translation Performance from the required language(s) into idiomatic, standard American English. Scores from the NSA Civilian Language Test of Record, valid at time of resume submission, may be used as acceptable validation for text translation and audio translation skill level(s). ILR skill level validation shall be documented within two (2) years prior to resume submission.
- Equivalent of six (6) years full-time experience performing cryptologic language processing in the required language and drafting intelligence reports.
- Two (2) of the six (6) years' experience shall be within four (4) years of resume submission.
- For at least thirty (30) months of the six (6) years' experience, reporting shall be an integral duty.
- For at least thirty (30) months of the six (6) years' experience, translating and/or transcribing, and gisting shall be the primary duties.
- In lieu of the associate degree, an additional two (2) years of directly related, applied, practical work experience may be substituted for a total of eight (8) years' experience.
- One (1) year experience typing on an English keyboard.
Acceptable Experience for Language Analyst Reporter II:
- Performance of the lower-level tasks constitutes acceptable cryptologic language processing experience.
- Performance of the lower-level tasks constitutes acceptable reporting experience.
Fort Meade, MD
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer. Zavda provides the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support to national security missions. Zavda prides itself on its continued professional growth and is always looking for qualified candidates to contribute to this upwards trend. Don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with questions on positions or for more information on our company!