System Administrator 3
Tier 2 - Remote Support
(Midnight Shift: Tues - Sat 10 pm - 6 am -OR-
Wed-Sat 8 pm - 6 am)
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB Certified, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a System Administrator to join our team.
- Provides remote system administration support, system maintenance, and operation of Windows/Unix workstations.
- Troubleshoots problems and applies resolutions remotely.
- Resolves desktop problems and service requests such as software installed remotely using tools such as SMS, Remote Desktop Connection, Active Directory, etc.
- Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position.
- The candidate's experience should include a minimum of 3 years of experience with a technical background in diverse operating systems (Windows XP is a must), hardware platforms, and software packages.
- Use/Knowledge of a Ticketing system, such as Remedy is a plus
- Computer hardware architecture knowledge
- Must have software installation and troubleshooting experience
- Microsoft Exchange knowledge and troubleshooting
- Use/knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Use/knowledge of Active Directory
- Use/knowledge of Network and Internet Applications and Protocols
- Must possess good communication and customer service skills.
- The candidate must be a team player and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multi-task and adapt to a dynamic work environment.
Education / Experience:
- A+/Net+, or higher cert required upon submission.
- IAT Level I
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Females/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself on providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.