Clearance: TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
Apply for this position:
Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Network Engineer.
- Performs engineering services to analyze network/hardware systems/design/architecture to manage networks of distinct classification levels.
- Complete break/fix actions, and provide support to project and STO activities.
- Provide support to network design/architecture through implementation, maintenance, sustainment of existing networks, and identification/correction of complex network issues.
- Performs installation, refresh, and modernization of network components and related services, remotely and on site.
- Implements and sustains Campus Area Networks (CANs), with knowledge of Wide Area Networks (WANs), wired and wireless, Data Center Networks/Interfaces (DCN/DCI), Network Security (NETSEC).
- Conduct network/site surveys, and prepares test reports, if required.
- Configures (and documents configuration of) computers, networking devices and various peripheral equipment.
- Analyzes network characteristics (e.g., traffic connect time, transmission speeds, packet sizes, and throughput, latency, capacity, availability), troubleshoots problems, and recommends modification of network configurations.
- Works tickets supporting the above requirements, within service-level agreement timeframes.
- Has Cisco experience
- Able to support travel requirements to other sites within the region, generally 1-3 days in length, including travel time (10%).
- Certifications: An IAT level II baseline certification as defined by DoD 8570.01-M is required. CCNP/Sec+, or equivalent, certification or higher required
- Cisco CCNA preferred.
Education / Experience:
- (8) years of network experience, with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Fur (4) years of additional network engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree.
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.