Target Digital Network Analyst – Intermediate
Clearance: US Citizen with active Secret clearance
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a Target Digital Network Analyst to conduct advanced analysis of collection and open-source data to ensure target continuity, profile targets and their activities, and develop techniques to gain more target information. The Target Digital Network Analyst has an understanding of the principles and methods of exploiting foreign communications and communication systems to identify, collect, analyze process and disseminate information in accordance with established requirements and priorities; analyzes DNI data for reportable intelligence information and building target profiles; maintains appropriate databases for targeting, tasking, and analysis; performs sustained target analysis and enhancement through the use of DNI and DNR analytic techniques; analyzes DNI data to identify new access development opportunities for follow-on collection requirements; performs research using open source and classified sources to develop comprehensive baseline profiles of designated target sets; identifies intelligence gaps and evaluating the intelligence gathered in order to either tailor current collection or enable the new collection to close the gaps.
- Ability to monitor and develop targets across several communications technologies. (U) Capable of executing own and others’ tasking.
- Able to independently task across all authorities, maintaining compliance, without releaser, oversight officer, or legal rejection/modification.
- Capable of building analytics for more complex discovery and analysis tasks.
- Understands multiple internet protocols, telecommunications technologies, and internet routing.
- Understands multiple communications protocols and can analyze technical data from collected information for new collection opportunities.
- Can evaluate information for signs of communications changes and identify alternate means of communication.
- Analyst requires some mentorship and/or little guidance from Government personnel.
Education / Experience:
- 8 years of demonstrated experience as a TDNA.
- 2 years of experience must have been within the last 5 years.
- Prior demonstrated experience in the use of software applications and databases associated with network analysis and target development.
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.