System Administrator – Junior
Ticket Management Service Delivery Coordinator
(Mid Shift: Sunday thru Thursday 10pm - 6am)
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a System Administrator to join our team.
- Monitor, track, and assign Break/Fix (HD) and Install, Change, Move, Surplus (ICMS, i.e., SR) tickets.
- Verify tickets for correct routing and research and reroute incorrectly routed tickets.
- Update ticket status and provide work documentation on HD and SR tickets.
- Prioritize and assign daily work/tasks based on Quality of Service, remaining SLA times, priority tasking, and first-in, first-out. Perform preliminary categorization of problems.
- Assign tickets to appropriate queues. Notify site technicians of any priority or mission-critical problems or tickets and Route tickets to appropriate member of the site queue team.
- Check tickets for incomplete items (missing asset #, location, etc.) or insufficient documentation. Complete required ticket updates and work documentation.
- Escalate problems or tickets to higher level management when required and/or necessary.
- Candidate MUST complete training during the first several months on contract, for this position. Dayshift training is preferred, however, please let us know if the candidate will need to complete training on shift and we will make the arrangements.
- Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position.
- Must have excellent customer service and organizational skills. Must have good interpersonal skills and willingness to be a team player.
- Must be comfortable prioritizing the work of others based on established directions and guidelines and working under moderate pressure.
- Must be an assertive individual with a great deal of flexibility and the ability to adapt to frequently changing work volumes.
- Knowledge of or familiarity with the SupportIT database/application is highly desirable. WINTEL and/or UNIX system administrators looking to perform non-technical work are also desired.
- No DoD 8570 Certification Required for this Opening
Education / Experience:
- Must have 2 years of experience in customer service, technical helpdesk, office administration, or project management.
- Five (5) years of experience as an SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree.
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself on providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.