System Architect - Senior
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position, send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda is looking for a Senior System Architect, with experience with cloud platforms and solutioning. This is a newly awarded task order and provides opportunity to provide innovation to a critical mission and shape the project going forward.
This position will be responsible for integrating new solutions into existing cloud resources or off-premise infrastructure, and evaluating the impact to efficiently service changing business needs. The SA will be responsible for all areas of infrastructure design, including: high availability engineering, infrastructure design, scalability engineering, infrastructure audit and best practice implementation, and security audit and remediation.
- Experience with cloud platforms including AWS, OpenStack, Google or Azure
- Experience with container management systems such as k8s, or EKS.
- Cloud Certification is required – such as AWS Solutions Architect Professional, AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, or Microsoft Azure Certified Associate
- Development experience with both Linux and Windows workloads
- Automation experience with Amazon CloudFomation, OpsWorks, Ansible, Chef, Docker
- Master’s Degree and 10 Years, or
- Bachelor’s Degree and 12 Years or,
- Associate’s Degree and 15 Years, or
- High School Diploma/GED and 20 Years
Columbia, MD (CANX II)
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.