Application Engineer - Intermediate
Front End Developer
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Polygraph
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for an Application Engineer who will be focused on enabling data stewardship capabilities, data security/business rules management and sundry user experiences for other personas (developers, data scientists, end users) Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures.
- 3+ years of front-end development experience
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Experience with MEAN stack of FULL stack
- Experience with REACT or Angular
- Experience with HTML 5
- Experience Implementing Attribute Based Access controls and customer Identity Authentication and Authorization services
- Must have 5 years of experience in relevance to Application Engineering with a bachelor’s degree
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher is required or the equivalence which is a High School Diploma/GED and 9 Years, associate’s degree and 7 Years, Master’s Degree and 3 Years, or Doctorate and 1 Year
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.