System / Network Administrator
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a System/Network Administrator to join the team to support the NSA's Field Engineering Office with technical capabilities and services to meet the strategic and tactical operational requirements of the F6 organization. These capabilities and services include providing enterprise systems engineering and architecture support, which involves researching and applying systems engineering best practices to facilitate the interoperability between technology innovations and application to the F6 architecture.
· Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
· Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
· Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
· Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution.
· Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
· Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process.
· Configures and manages Virtual and storage environments; Linux, UNIX and Windows operating systems; installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity; and configures virtual, storage and network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
Fifteen (15) years’ experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.