System Engineer - Intermediate
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a System Engineer as a senior signals/intelligence analyst and should have experience in Mission Management, Signals Collection, Signals Analysis and Systems Engineering.
- Must have completed and remain current on all Cyberspace Workforce Improvement Program (CWIP) certification requirements. Level I required at start.
- Understanding of UNIX, LINUX platforms
Education / Experience:
- Twenty (20) years experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Must have seven (7) years of the following: 1) QA, CM 2) Manage requirements and requirements process 3) Applying risk management principles 4) System test programs 5) Troubleshooting, monitoring 6) System architecture 7) UNIX, Linux, Windows 8) MS Office 9) MySQL and MongoDB 10) Experience developing simple data queries for dbs or repositories.
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.