To apply for this position send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Clearance: TS/SCI FS Poly / No CCA’s
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a System Engineer to support the Capabilities Directorate’s 24/7 Operations Center for Enterprise-wide security monitoring and incident management for the customer’s global Information Technology Infrastructure.
- Shall have three (3) years experience in a technical leadership role, leading projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- Shall have twelve (12) years in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- During those twelve (12) years, shall have significant demonstrated experience in the following: Designing complex collection systems; integrating systems using multiple operating systems (Solaris, Linux, and Windows 2000); performing tradeoff studies; System performance analysis.
- Shall have five (5) years experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
- Shall have five (5) years experience in the following: Solaris, Linux, and Windows utilities and techniques to diagnose and correct performance bottlenecks.
- Shall have seven (7) years experience developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated hardware and software systems using recognized industry recognized process management; such as a CMMI Level 2 and above, or NSA Way process structure.
- Shall have three (3) years direct experience with intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
This position will support a host of system engineering duties. The preferred candidate will have recent and relevant experience with full life cycle system/software engineering to include requirements derivation, requirements analysis, metrics creation and analysis, systems architecture, and experience with integration and test. This position will also require a firm understanding of information assurance and security. Must have strong communication skills, briefing experience, familiarity with dynamic resource allocation, and experience with AGILE and Waterfall methodologies.
- Knowledge of current technologies
- Knowledge customer data space
- CDRL creation and control experience
- Knowledge of analytics
- Experience with data mapping
- Proficiency with Linux
- Familiarity with OpenStack or similar virtualization technology
- Experience with big storage
- Experience with COTS/GOTS
- Networking experience
- Experience with CM
- Baseline 8570 Certification Position Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in technical related field and 8+ years’ experience. Baseline 8570 CWIP certification, Security+ CE is the minimum acceptable certification.
- HPSS Security
Education / Experience:
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in related field (e.g. Business Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management etc), -OR-
- Two (2) years of additional relevant experience above all experience requirements listed, in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.