Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a Software Administrator to join our team!
- 7+ years’ experience in the following:
- UI Frameworks (Kendo, Sencha, JQuery, NodeJs, etc)
- Java Script
- Web Services
- Apache Nifi
- Scripting (Python, Pearl)
- Has performed new development and Dev Ops
- Must possess experience in all phases of software engineering to include requirements analysis, development, testing and integration, maintenance, and problem diagnosis/resolution and/or experience in phases of applications systems analysis to include evaluation and design, integration, and optimization of complex systems.
- Must have experience with communication applications, database management, use of programming languages and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods.
- Experience with developing applications software for small to highly complex computer systems or portions of large integrated systems and/or for providing analysis and engineering of functional aspects of software and hardware architecture and system support.
- Experience with preparing detailed specifications from which software products will be designed and/or candidate will translate documented designs into software products by developing, documenting, testing, and debugging code.
- Experience with applications that deal with utility programs, job control language, macro, subroutines, and other control modules.
- Candidate shall be competent to work at the highest level of all phases of software engineering and/or all phases of applications systems analysis with minimal direction or oversight.
- Medium work (normal requirements up to 50 lbs)
- No adverse environmental conditions
- Sedentary work, speaking, standing, talking
- Working with computers/CRTs
- Working with data
- Ability to handle stress & work under pressure
- Analytical or critical thinking skills
- Listening skills
- Multi-tasking ability
- Oral & written communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Switchboard or computer operating skills
Education / Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or related discipline may be substituted for three (3) years of work experience.
- A Master’s degree in any of the above disciplines may be substituted for an additional two (2) years of experience.
- Shall have a minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in software engineering/development and/or systems engineering/analysis.
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.