System Admin 2 – Tier 1 (Midnight Shift 10pm-6am)
Clearance: US Citizen with active TS/SCI with poly
Apply for this position:
Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a System Admin 2 to join our team!
Required: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responds to internal and external IT Service Requests for IT service on both Unix and NT servers
- Provides user notification of receipt of Web- or email-submitted requests
- Logs and tracks inquiries using service request management database, and maintains history records and related documentation
- Promptly categorizes, generates, routes and escalates, when necessary, customer requests that are escalated beyond the ITSC area of responsibility
Desired: Preferred Experience:
- 2 years of experience with background in Microsoft Office applications to include Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experience in ticket management system like Remedy
- Unix experience
- Ten (10) years of experience as an SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required. Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree.
- A+/Net+ or higher is required upon submission
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.