AMB - Software Engineer II (Colorado)
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position, send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com.
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Software Engineer II.
Must possess experience in all phases of software engineering to include requirements analysis, development, testing and integration, maintenance and problem diagnosis/resolution and/or experience in phases of applications systems analysis to include evaluation and design, integration and optimization of complex systems. Must have experience with communication applications, database management, use of programming languages and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods.
Required Technical Experience:
The Level II Software Engineer shall possess technical expereience with the following technologies:
- UI Frameworks (Kendo, Sencha, JQuery, NodeJs, etc)
- Java Script
- Web Services
- Has performed new development and Dev Ops
- Self Starter
- Seven (7) years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional experience on projects with similar requirements may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.