Apply For this position:
To apply for this position send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Senior Application Engineer to join a project that is charged with providing technical solutions that monitor the infrastructure systems critical to the network security of the organization. The work performed will produce architectures, process, implementation methods for the government’s Secure the Enterprise, monitor all firewall boundaries, and monitor all System Administrators. This effort will prove near real time security alerts from analytics developed outlined in the Task Order.
A DevOps team member will own the construction of new systems and dataflows and troubleshoot issues as they arise. The contractor will be expected to utilize NiFi for dataflow management and a combination of Salt and Puppet to maintain the Linux virtual machine infrastructure.
· Linux system administration
· Configuration experience with NiFi
· Development experience within configuration management tools (Puppet, Salt)
· Docker, Ansible, Syslog and dataflow management
· HDP Stack (Ambari, HDFS, Kafka)
· NoSQL Databases (Mongo, ElasticSearch)
Education and Experience Requirements:
· Master’s Degree + 6 years of relevant experience OR;
· Bachelor’s Degree + 8 years of relevant experience OR;
· Associates Degree + 10 years experience OR;
· In lieu of a Degree, 12 years of relevant experience
Fort Meade, MD
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.