Zavda - Technical Recruiter
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda is looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our team who will directly impact the success and growth of our organization. This role will encompass full-lifecycle recruiting tasks required for onboarding cleared candidates. This position offers telework options, flexible work hours, and great benefits to include:
- Medical Insurance provided by Blue Cross Blue Shield (CareFirst). Zavda offers a coverage option at no cost to the employee
- Dental Insurance provided by Delta Dental - at no cost to the employee
- Vision Insurance provided by VSP - at no cost to the employee
- 5 weeks of PTO
- 401k Matching - Employer matching for up to 5% of employee contributions
- Continuing education funds - up to $2000/year
- 3-5 years of experience in recruiting in support of the DoD and/or Intelligence Community. This experience should be in recruiting for technical roles such as – IT Support, Cybersecurity, Software Dev, Engineering, or related.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-Starter – Must have the ability to work independently in a remote work environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Desired: Active security clearance
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting for cleared candidates using company tools and databases.
- Maintain familiarity with company contracts and current job openings.
- Conduct sourcing through traditional job boards and social media networks such as Clearance Jobs, LinkedIn, etc.
- Conduct initial candidate screenings, interviews, and final offer negotiations when filling job requisitions.
- Assist with in-person job fairs and hiring events.
- Provide coordination with Zavda’s security team onboarding new employees.
Zavda Technologies is a Woman Owned/Veteran Owned small business based in Baltimore, MD that provides services to the DoD and Intelligence Community in the areas of Enterprise IT Support, Cyber and Intelligence Analysis, and Linguistics. Our team of professionals has been delivering top-notch services to our customers for over 15 years and we are excited about our growth vector. We believe in fostering work life balance and personal and professional growth for our employees. Our employees are the foundation of our success!