WS – Cross Domain Specialist II
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position, send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com.
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Cross Domain Specialist.
The Level 2 Cross Domain Systems Specialist (CDS) shall perform the following duties:
- Provide technical and management support to improve the inherent security of USCYBERCOM's boundary through actionable engineering practices and in concert with host agency best practices
- Provide technical assistance on the design, deployment, and implementation of the Network Security components (e.g., firewalls, switches, VPNs) boundary, and Cross Domain System (CDS) solutions
- Designing, refining, implementing, standardizing, deploying, maintaining, and evaluating cross-domain solutions
- Performing security planning, assessments, risk analysis, and risk management
- Providing recommendations for corporate solutions to resolve security requirements
- Works directly with technical POCs to identify gaps in CDS capabilities, designs solutions for the gaps, and supports engineering teams in implementation of solutions
- Providing CDS management with the status and capabilities of CDS solution development and deployment projects
- Forecasts hardware and software license needs for deployment activities
- Ten (10) years’ experience on contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required
- Four (4) years of additional Cross Domain experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- Must have 5 years’ experience with Cross Domain Solutions. DoD 8570 compliance with IASAE Level II is required
- CISSP or CASP Certifications required
- Architecture Personnel must be able to obtain and/or maintain required certifications and Privileged User Access (PRIVAC) SYS1 or SYS2 within 60 days. Operations / Sustainment Personnel must be able to obtain and/or maintain required certifications and Privileged User Access (PRIVAC) SYS3 within 60 days
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer - Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit national security missions. Zavda prides itself on providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.