System Engineer 2 / IAT 1
Clearance: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
Apply for this position:
Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Software Engineer 2 / IAT 1 candidate who will perform Linux system administration in support of applications. This role will work within a team to support and augment the Linux infrastructure and application to support user requirements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high-level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications
- Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities
- Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies
- Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology
- Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations
- Develops technical documentation
- Develops system Architecture and system design documentation
- Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans
- Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts
- Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility
- Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives
- Fourteen (14) years experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. (Note: Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.)
- Minimum of IAT Level 2 certification (ie: CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP)
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.