SR - Web Developer II
Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Apply for this position:
Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Web Developer. The Web Developer is responsible for designing, creating, testing, and maintaining web sites and content that enrich and optimize the exchange of information and produce effective communications between NSA/CSS and its customers. Interact with team to gather and define requirements. Analyze requirements to determine the most effective web technologies to satisfy their needs. Coordinate creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design. Follow a formal design process that includes adhering to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of the web site end product. Design and develop visually-pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation. Deliver comprehensive web site solutions to satisfy customer requirements. Maintain configuration management.
- Based on an understanding of basic concepts, codes less complex websites using HTML, Visual Basic, or other web-based programming languages
- Responsible for maintaining a functioning user-accessible website
- Supports website planning and deployment
- Writes documentation regarding the website’s technical requirements
- Applies concepts, develops, tests, maintains, and supports high-performance, innovative web-based applications
- Responsible for troubleshooting software problems and providing solutions to overcome those problems using the latest technologies
- Works with management and information technologists to determine specifications
- Uses a variety of internet technologies, techniques and tools such as graphics software applications and object-oriented languages (e.g. Java, CGI, Visual Basic, HTML, XML) to create web page elements such as user interface features, site animation, special effects, databases, and e-business applications
- Maintains website technical documentation to assist with website maintenance and upgrades
- In concert with the software development lead; develops, tests, maintains, and supports high-performance, innovative web-based applications
- Responsible for analyzing and troubleshooting complex software problems and providing solutions using the latest technologies
- Works independently on more complex projects
- Integrates new web products with existing web applications to improve the functionality or design of the organization’s website
Education / Experience:
- Eight (8) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Equivalent: Four (4) years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer that is inclusive to Veterans, Women, Minorities, and Individuals with Disabilities. We pride ourselves on our continued professional growth and are always looking for qualified candidates. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with questions on positions or for more information about our company!