System Engineer - 2
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a System Engineer that manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems.
- Manages the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems.
- Provides Tier 1 (Held Desk) problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems.
- Aids users in assessing and using IT systems.
- Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring, and problem resolution for all client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems.
- Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
- Optimizes system operations and resource utilization and performs system capacity analysis and planning.
- Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process.
- Provides in-depth experience in trouble-shooting IT systems.
- Configures and manages UNIX and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity, and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
- Provides detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customer for escalated tickets.
Education / Experience:
- Fourteen (14) years’ System Engineer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Nineteen (19) years’ experience with no degree.
- Experience analyzing user requirements, concept of operations documents, and high-level system architectures to develop system requirements.
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.