RS - Software Engineer II
Clearance: TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Software Engineer.
Participate in all phases of sustainment and modernization projects from design, develop, construct, test and analyze firmware, of hardware and software components at the hardware level (including prototypes) based on the requirements or Agile stories.
- Developing, unit testing, and peer review of software, including compliers, firmware, bootloaders, drivers, and front-end user interphases that control peripheral component interconnect express (PCIe) boards with Field-Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA). A knowledge of FPGA is highly desired.
- Designing and developing a complier
- Developing, unit testing, and peer review of story/requirement with 100% completion by the defined program schedule.
The following is highly desired:
- Experience in developing, validating, and documenting code for embedded systems.
- Experience writing bootloader for embedded systems.
- Experience writing a custom complier
- Experience writing Linux drivers
- Strong experience in JAVA, C/C++, Assembly, and Python.
- Experience with Xilinx Vivado, MATLAB, and Simulink.
- Experience in VHDL
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline development
- Understanding of RISC-V architecture
- Writing Test Cases for every criterion associated with the Stories selected for completion in the current Sprint by the SCRUM team or for functional requirements identified by Program manager.
- Fourteen (14) years experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university
- Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer. Zavda provides the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support to national security missions. Zavda prides itself on its continued professional growth and is always looking for qualified candidates to contribute to this upwards trend. Don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with questions on positions or for more information on our company!