Network Administrator - 2
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB Certified, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a Network Administrator to provide support for implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. Manages IT system Infrastructure and any processes related to those systems. Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices etc. Configures and manages UNIX/Linux and windows operating systems, install/loads operating system software, troubleshoots maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating system enhancements. Manages and maintains a circularized infrastructure of hosts and virtual machines. Builds, configures, and maintains storage arrays and system back-up and recovery jobs. administers and secures network switching and routing devices. manages and maintains network security using access controls and path management.
- Create and manage user access across the IT Infrastructure.
- Support a variety of operating systems including Windows (server and client and Linux/Unix).
- Aid users in accessing and using IT systems.
- Manage the daily activities of configuration and operations of IT systems.
- Provide support installing and configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining computer systems within the IT infrastructure.
- Manage the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems.
- Administer storage devices.
- Install, build, and maintain standard server configurations.
- Manage Windows Environments.
- Maintain support virtual Infrastructure.
- Administer and update Linux/Unix environments.
- Configure, manage, and administer enterprise level network storage devices.
- Manage and network switched/routers.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Network Administration or related discipline and five (5) years of relevant professional experience providing Network Administration support -or-
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university in Network Administration or related discipline and three (3) years of relevant professional experience providing Network Administration support -or-
- Nine (9) years of relevant experience providing Network Administration support may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree.
- Candidate must be VMware Certified Professional (VCP) or Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), NetApp Certified Storage Associate (NCSA) or Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself on providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.