Database Administrator - 1
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a Database Administrator to join our team.
- Maintains the integrity, security, and availability of database(s).
- Administers, maintains, and implement policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the database(s).
- Organizes and formats data for efficient query and storage processes.
- Establishes and maintains database user accounts.
- Performs disaster recovery, performance analysis and tuning, index maintenance, and monitoring of data.
- Develops policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the database(s).
- Evaluates requirements and recommends available DBMS products.
- Performs database and software life-cycle activities to ensure highest level of system performance and availability.
- Provides server administration with a variety of database products that include Oracle, SQL Server, and SYBASE.
- Supports data modeling activities by way of prototype database implementations.
Education / Experience:
- Five (5) years’ experience Database Administrator and Bachelor's Degree -or-
- Nine (9) year DBA experience and no degree.
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.