RRPTR – Threat Analyst – All Levels
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a Threat Analyst to join the team.
Research adversarial threats posed to various systems, technologies, operations, or missions in all appropriate intelligence sources, analyze likelihood of threat, and contribute to profiling adversarial behavior, intent, and capabilities.
- Relevant experience must be in one or more of the following areas: analytic reporting, investigative analysis, threat analysis, risk analysis, intelligence, or traffic analysis. Experience may also include multi-source or technical threat analysis (e.g., SIGINT, ELINT, FISINT, Open- Source, and Geospatial)
- Degree in any field is acceptable
- Information Assurance Certification may be required.
Years' Experience Required by Degree Type:
- Level 1: 6 years + HS/GED OR 4 years + Associates OR 2 years + Bachelors
- Level 2: 9 years + HS/GED OR 7 years + Associates OR 5 years + Bachelors
- Level 3: 12 years + HS/GED OR 10 years + Associates OR 8 years + Bachelors
- Level 4: 15 years + HS/GED OR 13 years + Associates OR 11 years + Bachelors
Fort Meade, MD
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer that is inclusive to Veterans, Women, Minorities, and Individuals with Disabilities. We pride ourselves on our continued professional growth and are always looking for qualified candidates. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with questions on positions or for more information about our company!