RRPTR - Target Analyst Reporter – All Levels
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a Target Analyst Reporter to join the team.
Prepare synthesized product for customers by researching, analyzing and reporting intelligence via appropriate reporting vehicles, in response to Intelligence Community (IC) requirements and in accordance with NSA missions of Signals Intelligence, Information Assurance and Computer Network Operations. Prioritize, assess, evaluate and report information obtained from passive and active collection, network evaluation and analysis, and from related collateral sources (for example IMINT, MASINT, HUMINT, open source and others as needed) for use or decision by Government personnel. Maintain awareness of internal and external customer needs. Collaborate with collectors and analysts to refine collection and reporting requirements. Share target- related information, and provide feedback to customers as appropriate. Issue appropriate products, which relay developments, trends, indications, warnings and/or situational awareness regarding specific targets, as well as countermeasures and courses of action, if applicable. Help develop databases or working aids on target activity to enhance and build target knowledge and improve collection to execute NSA and the Intelligence Community's missions. Perform pre-release quality control functions.
- Relevant experience must be in an area directly related to an NSA mission (e.g., collection, cyber and intelligence analysis) and/or a similar mission in the IC or DoD, and/or drafting/editing intelligence reports.
- Degree in a liberal arts field (e.g., English, History, Communications, Languages and Cultures, International Relations, and Political Science) is preferred, but a degree in any field is acceptable.
Years' Experience Required by Degree Type:
- Level 1: 6 years + HS/GED OR 4 years + Associates OR 2 years + Bachelors
- Level 2: 9 years + HS/GED OR 7 years + Associates OR 5 years + Bachelors
- Level 3: 12 years + HS/GED OR 10 years + Associates OR 8 years + Bachelors
- Level 4: 15 years + HS/GED OR 13 years + Associates OR 11 years + Bachelors
Fort Meade, MD
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer that is inclusive to Veterans, Women, Minorities, and Individuals with Disabilities. We pride ourselves on our continued professional growth and are always looking for qualified candidates. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with questions on positions or for more information about our company!