RRPTR – SIGINT Geospatial Analyst – All Levels
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a SIGINT Geospatial Analyst to join the team.
Applies geographic information science in response to intelligence needs using SIGINT data collected from foreign systems. This includes the application of temporal and spatial thinking in interpreting SIGINT data in geographic context. Such interpretation requires skills, knowledge, and abilities drawn from multiple disciplines in order to undertake spatial data manipulation, spatial data analysis, spatial statistical analysis and spatial modeling. Have a fundamental knowledge of geospatial SIGINT data, analytical methods, and visualization, in addition to technical knowledge of target technologies. Use the various systems and tools that facilitate spatial analysis. Maintain or support maintenance of reference knowledge databases and dissemination of intelligence.
- Relevant experience must be in an area directly related to an NSA mission (e.g., collection, cyber and intelligence analysis), in a similar mission in the IC or DoD, in geospatial analysis and/or geospatial information systems. At least some experience conducting geospatial analysis is preferred.
- Degree in geospatial information systems, geography, or a related field is preferred, but a degree in any field is acceptable
Years' Experience Required by Degree Type:
- Level 1: 6 years + HS/GED OR 4 years + Associates OR 2 years + Bachelors
- Level 2: 9 years + HS/GED OR 7 years + Associates OR 5 years + Bachelors
- Level 3: 12 years + HS/GED OR 10 years + Associates OR 8 years + Bachelors
- Level 4: 15 years + HS/GED OR 13 years + Associates OR 11 years + Bachelors
Fort Meade, MD
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer that is inclusive to Veterans, Women, Minorities, and Individuals with Disabilities. We pride ourselves on our continued professional growth and are always looking for qualified candidates. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with questions on positions or for more information about our company!