RRPTR – Collection Targeting and Compliance Manager – All Levels
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a Collection Targeting and Compliance Manager to join the team.
Identify policies and authorizations necessary to provide compliant targeting to networks and to satisfy specific collection requirements. Take an active role in developing, planning and coordinating the deployment of enterprise collection systems. Validate, coordinate, issue, adjust, and terminate targeting for NSA Access programs. Collaborate with collection architecture developers, signals analysts, network analysts, computer scientists, and external agencies to acquire, maintain and maximize access to global communications. Possess and maintain an awareness of policies, collection, processing and forwarding systems and architecture. Maintain requirements, targeting, resource, environmental, and tasking knowledge databases. Work with OPIs (Office of Primary Interest) to identify environmental changes that impact target communications and collection.
- Relevant experience must be in one or more of the following: policy and compliance, signals intelligence (SIGINT) collection, analysis or processing, and/or networking and telecommunications systems. Completion of military training in a relevant area (such as Signals Collection or Analysis program) will be considered towards the relevant experience requirement (i.e., a 24-week course will count as 6 months of experience)
- Degree in any field is acceptable
Years' Experience Required by Degree Type:
- Level 1: 6 years + HS/GED OR 4 years + Associates OR 2 years + Bachelors
- Level 2: 9 years + HS/GED OR 7 years + Associates OR 5 years + Bachelors
- Level 3: 12 years + HS/GED OR 10 years + Associates OR 8 years + Bachelors
- Level 4: 15 years + HS/GED OR 13 years + Associates OR 11 years + Bachelors
Fort Meade, MD
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer that is inclusive to Veterans, Women, Minorities, and Individuals with Disabilities. We pride ourselves on our continued professional growth and are always looking for qualified candidates. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with questions on positions or for more information about our company!