RRPTR – Collection Manager – All Levels
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a Collection Manager to join the team.
Identify appropriate collection access points, methods, and/or plans necessary to exploit target networks and to satisfy specific collection requirements. Develop, plan, and coordinate the deployment of collection systems. Validate, coordinate, issue, adjust, and terminate collection tasking for NSA Collection programs. Collaborate internally and with external agencies to acquire, maintain and maximize access to global communications.
- Relevant experience must be in signals intelligence (SIGINT) collection and/or analysis. Completion of military training in a relevant area such as Signals Collection or Analysis program will be considered towards the relevant experience requirement (i.e., a 24-week course will count as 6 months of experience).
- Degree in any field is acceptable
Years' Experience Required by Degree Type:
- Level 1: 6 years + HS/GED OR 4 years + Associates OR 2 years + Bachelors
- Level 2: 9 years + HS/GED OR 7 years + Associates OR 5 years + Bachelors
- Level 3: 12 years + HS/GED OR 10 years + Associates OR 8 years + Bachelors
- Level 4: 15 years + Associates OR 13 years + Bachelors
Fort Meade, MD
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer that is inclusive to Veterans, Women, Minorities, and Individuals with Disabilities. We pride ourselves on our continued professional growth and are always looking for qualified candidates. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with questions on positions or for more information about our company!