RRPTR – Analytic Editor – All Levels
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a Analytic Editor Manager to join the team.
(U//FOUO) Provide information to customers by drafting, reviewing, and editing NSA end-product reports and/or other intelligence products and services (e.g., working aids, databases, briefings, etc.), in accordance with information sharing policies and standards. Prepare the information for publication or presentation by reviewing and editing the content and/or externals (where relevant, such as TAGs, distribution, classification, caveats, title, Information Needs), verifying the accuracy of source records (if applicable), and assessing the appropriateness of the dissemination format/vehicle. Ensure that products conform to NSA reporting policy guidance and style standards. Provide writing, information organization, reporting, and distribution guidance and additional mentoring as needed. Coordinate information internally and externally. Perform some or all of the following functions: write reports, provide input for the Government to respond to foreign release and ORCON release requests, research and prepare responses to customer requests for information and other queries for use or decision by Government personnel, review customer draft documents for accuracy and adherence to original SIGINT, prepare readdressals of Second Party products for use or decision by Government personnel, and provide input to the Inspector General Quarterly Report (after review by Government personnel).
- Relevant experience must be in writing, editing, or producing technical/analytic reports or products (e.g., working aids, briefings), and must be related to signals intelligence or information assurance; and may also include performing intelligence or language analysis.
- Degree in English, Journalism, or Technical Writing is preferred, but a degree in any field is acceptable
Years' Experience Required by Degree Type:
- Level 1: 6 years + HS/GED OR 4 years + Associates OR 2 years + Bachelors
- Level 2: 9 years + HS/GED OR 7 years + Associates OR 5 years + Bachelors
- Level 3: 12 years + HS/GED OR 10 years + Associates OR 8 years + Bachelors
- Level 4: 15 years + HS/GED OR 13 years + Associates OR 11 years + Bachelors
Fort Meade, MD
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer that is inclusive to Veterans, Women, Minorities, and Individuals with Disabilities. We pride ourselves on our continued professional growth and are always looking for qualified candidates. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with questions on positions or for more information about our company!