Language Development Program Coordinator - Junior
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a Language Development Program Coordinator to provide services for Senior Language Authority (SLA) and NCS Center for Language and Area Studies development programs. The programs include but are not limited to the Language Analysis development programs, the Language Cross-training program, the Military Language Analysis Program, civilian and military continuing education programs, the Senior Language Development Program, STARTALK, LEARN, and the Summer Language Program.
- Compile, assemble, and track routine correspondence and records.
- Print reports and other documents in draft and final form using work process software and/or other automated programs.
- Document completion of program criteria.
- Create, maintain and provide email aliases for program members for distribution of development opportunities and social networking.
- Prepare graduation certificates and assist with the graduation ceremonies.
- Create and update records / reports for language professional development activities and to support language programs.
- Support program managers by coordinating with other organizations regarding language programs.
- Collect travel requirements to assist with the preparation of travel spend plans.
- Assist in planning and scheduling open forum sessions, meetings, and workshops with program members and management.
- Prepare PowerPoint and other materials for various program manager briefings and presentations.
- Maintain lists and alias of language and area studies points of contact, and update as required.
- Provide administrative support to assist the Government in conducting workshops relating to planning and organizing effective cryptologic foreign language training.
- Schedule and coordinate periodic meetings to include requirement reviews.
- Consolidate and forward for Government review external vendor training, Mobile Training Team and ISO immersion language training requirements based on language level and language training history.
- Perform initial review of Service funding requests for language training base on Government provided criteria; prepare documents for Government review
- Meet skill level requirements for Microsoft Outlook Level I, Excel Leve I, PowerPoint Level I and Word Level I.
Education / Experience:
- Associates of Arts Degree from any accredited college or university.
- Five (5) years’ experience working in customer service and data/information management, as part of a team.
- In lieu of the Associates Degree, an additional two (2) years of directly related, applied, practical work experience for a total of seven (7) may be substituted.
- Two (2) years’ experience drafting and following standard operating procedures and checklists and communicating with colleagues and customers via written correspondence.
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.