Clearance: TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Solutions Architect to become a part of our team.
- Work with a team providing engineering support and system design to Global Enterprise IT Managed Services across the system development lifecycle.
- Provide technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of specific hardware and software components and systems. Activities include requirements elicitation; system administration; conducting systems requirements reviews; developing concepts of operation and interface standards; developing system architectures and performing technical/non-technical system assessments and management - as well as documenting end-to-end system flow analysis.
- Perform engineering analysis of Alternatives activities to select optimal vendor solutions and capabilities.
- Support short technical proposal activities.
- Develop Bill of Materials (BOM) and Basis of Estimate (BOE) documentation.
- Establish and follow formal Systems Engineering processes for coordinating system requirements tracking, system development, testing, and integration activities among multiple teams, ensuring complete coverage of all interfaces
- Continually review the customer's functional and operational requirements and practices looking for opportunities to enhance functionality, cost, scope, performance, security, and reliability.
- Assist in the evaluation of potential products, new technologies, and technical solutions while developing capabilities to enhance the customer’s experience through service modernization, and system refresh, with little to no impact on the mission.
- Contribute to the development of documentation, including diagrams, standards, specifications, and operating procedures.
- The candidate will research and identify opportunities to enhance existing managed services.
- Brief new technologies and system status to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of related hands-on experience.
- Eight years of hands-on systems engineering, and/or network, end-user, and security experience supporting the design, deployment, and operation of Enterprise IT capabilities.
- Strong understanding of IT fundamentals and related infrastructure to include managing virtual environments, Windows, UNIX, and related operating systems; CAN/WAN Networking; Risk Management Framework; Databases, and IT Service Management.
- Experience with Thin & Thick client endpoints, Cloud Computing, Splunk, Hyperconverged Infrastructure, VTC systems, and VoIP
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; ability to interface with the customer daily and explain complex technical topics to both internal and external customers with ease.
- Candidate must possess a SEC+, CE 8570 Certification.
- 10 years experience + B.S.
- 8 years of hands-on systems engineering, and/or network, end-user, and security experience supporting the design, deployment, and operations of enterprise IT capabilities.
- Strong understanding of IT fundamentals and related infrastructure to include managing virtual environments, Windows, UNIX, and related operating systems; CAN/WAN Networking; Risk Management Framework; Databases, and IT Service Management
- Excellent communication skills to interface with internal and external customers
- Security+ Certification
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself on providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.