Information System Security Officer
Clearance: TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Information System Security Officer to become apart of our team.
- Develops or Maintains Security Certification Service for our Information Technology (IT) Refresh and Reset Program in accordance with contractual requirements. Reviews and evaluates complex customer Security Issues and implements corrective action as needed. Interfaces with customers, various locations and vendors, to resolve Security problems and provide information on containment or resolution
- Ensures that problems have been properly identified and solutions will satisfy the user's requirements.
- Develops and updates System Security Plan documentation ensuring compliance with Risk Management Framework (RMF) and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Processes System Security Plan (SSP) hardware update requests using Service Now platform
- Seven (7) years of experience as ISSO
- Bachelor's degree in technical related discipline from an accredited college or university or equivalent is required. Five (5) years of additional Information Technology or Engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree
- Cyber and/or IT certifications such as Security + CE, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), or CASP for 8570 compliance are required.
- Expertise providing strong written and verbal communication conveying solutions and best practices required.
- Develops or maintains security certification service for IT refresh and reset program.
- Develops system security plan documentation (SSP) ensuring compliance with RMF and NIST standards.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management, and customers, which may involve delivering presentations/
- Working with Data
- Move about freely in a laboratory setting
- Repetitive Motions
- B.S. + 7 years of ISSO experience -OR-
- H.S. + 12 years
- Cyber and/or IT certification such as Security+, CEH, or CASP
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself on providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.