End User Technician
Clearance: TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for an End User Technician to join our team.
- Provides installation/troubleshooting support to network devices, VOIP phones, teleconferencing, AVMM, printers, desktop computers, and other hardware devices as requested.
- Supports refresh, modernization, project, and STO activities as required.
- Travels to support on-island tail site requirements as needed
- Follows all proper processes of equipment classification sanitization.
- Stages, organizes, performs labor on, and moves hardware
- Conducts equipment surveys and inventories.
- Assists in the dismantling, sorting of components and disposing of retired equipment.
- Provides assistance in maintaining material accounting and process-related records to ensure 100% accountability for items processed.
- Provides assistance to the logistical services in processing of equipment and tracking equipment statuses and history in Agency databases.
- Installs and configures computer workstations, servers, printers, peripherals, and teleconferencing equipment and completes associated cabling requirements.
- Conducts sites surveys; assesses and documents current site configuration and user requirements.
- Provides labor for the physical and logistical efforts in non-technical tasks required for hardware and other electronic equipment.
- A+/Net+ Allowed but must complete CompTIA Security + CE certification with 120 days of hire date.
- Active Passport
Education and Experience:
- High school/GED and a minimum of 4 years of experience. Equivalent education and experience -OR-
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of relevant experience -OR-
- Associate’s degree and 4 years of experience -OR-
- High school Diploma with 5+ years of relevant experience
- CompTIA Security + certification
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.