ICS SCADA SME
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for an ICS SCADA SME to conduct analysis of Industrial Control System and Supervisory Control and Data Access networks and their activities. Utilizes knowledge of target technologies and digital networks and the applications on them to determine the operating posture of the network. Applies analysis techniques against metadata collected from Infrastructure Control Systems/Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (ICS/SCADA) communications systems to characterize networks, and accurately report vulnerabilities identified from analysis. Analysts should be technology savvy and flexible enough to rapidly shift from one data collection to another. Selects collection of data required for analysis. Basic internet research skills and an understanding of telecommunications and computer network communications fundamentals are required. Organizes resources and information in support of mission and operational requirements. Accommodates last minute requirements and has the flexibility to respond to ever-evolving quick-reaction capability requirements. Participation in Analyst-to-Analyst exchanges, seminars, conferences, or other as requested.
- Primary responsibilities will include identifying, collecting, and analyzing ICS/SCADA data from servers, workstations, and other IT related components.
- Significant, recent experience, programming and configuration Windows Server 2008 or 2012, client workstations, and VMWare is required.
- Candidate should have experience with Active Directory, Structured Query Language (SQL) Server, virtualization, patch rollout, certificates, and policy management in an enterprise setting.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field is highly desired as are recent Microsoft & VMWare certifications.
- The ideal candidate will also be experienced with the DoD system accreditation process.
Education / Experience:
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field + 8 years of experience
- 8 years’ experience with network analysis to include non-IP networks
- 8 years’ experience with telecommunications, network management systems and network management protocols
- Experience working on Ethernet networks, Cisco routers and switches, and various serial interfaces, converters, and protocols such as Modbus, DNP3, and databases.
- Basic data processing skills (i.e.-scripting in Perl, Python, etc.)
- Experience researching and using telecom standards (ITU Telecommunications Standardization Sector [ITU-T] Recommendations and Internet Engineering Task Force [IETF] Requests for Comments [RFCs]
- Experience with data repositories such as BLACKPEARL, xKEYSCORE, NKB, etc.
- Experience in operating front-end systems such as AST-557, Packet Raptor, AST-128, etc.
- Experience with Wireshark or similar protocol analysis product
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.