NH – Test & Integration Engineer II (Selenium)
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a Test & Integration Engineer II to perform the installation, integration, and test of operational equipment/software to verify compliance with the system design, requirements, and standards. Maintains broad knowledge of the system.
- Install system/software upgrades per installation instructions provided by software development staff
- Load applications
- Load operating systems
- Perform quality assurance
- Build systems to drawing package
- Label and run cables
- Perform all levels of testing in regard to the system
- Install hardware into racks
- Experience with automated testing using Selenium
- Six (6) years’ experience integrating and testing systems using multiple operating systems
- Of which tw (2) years within the Intelligence Community or signals intelligence activity (desired)
Education / Experience:
- Associate’s Degree from an accredited college or university in any technical field.
- An additinal two (2) years of additional technical experience may be substituted for an Associate’s Degree.
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.