NH – Splunk Software Engineer III
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position, send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com.
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Splunk Software Engineer III.
The Splunk Software Engineer (SWE) designs, develops, maintains, enhances and documents Splunk applications and analytics. Depending upon the role and skill level, the Splunk Engineer may perform all or some subset of these functions. At the lowest levels the SWE may work under close supervision as a member of a team using well-defined practices and specifications to develop or maintain non-complex systems. At the highest levels the Splunk Engineer may work independently or in a lead technical role, developing system architecture and requirements, defining processes and methodologies, resolving complex technical issues or research problems, and may have responsibility for directing the software activities of a large program.
The Level 3 Splunk Software Engineer shall possess the following capabilities:
- Assist with software system installation or build procedures or scripts
- Normalize data into the Common Information Models for integration into IT Service Intelligence Modules for Splunk
- Analyze and resolve system performance issues (e.g. response time or timing problems, interface/integration problems, system bottlenecks, data flow issues)
- Develop software system installation or build procedures or scripts
- Design and develop software solutions by analyzing stakeholder requirements and conferring with users or system engineers
- Build custom dashboards for executive level customers to provide insight into current and emerging threats
All experience and education must be in a technical field directly related to the labor category and all diplomas, GED certificates, and degrees will be from accredited institutions. Qualification requirements shall be
- Seven (7) years minimum experience and a High School Diploma/GED
- Five (5) years minimum experience and an Associate's Degree
- Three (3) years minimum experience and a Bachelor's Degree
- One (1) year minimum experience and a Master's Degree
- Splunk certification in Splunk Accredited Core Implementation
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.