NH - Cloud System Administrator II
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position, send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com.
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Cloud System Administrator II.
The Cloud System Administrator provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of cloud systems. They will manage infrastructure and processes related to these systems, provide support to include day-to-day operations, and monitor systems. They will provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of identified problems. They will configure and fine tune cloud infrastructure systems, support Secure the Enterprise/Secure the Net requirements and processes, and support cloud servers including security configurations, patching, and troubleshooting. They will also write software scripts using scripting languages such as Perl, Python, or Ruby for software automation.
The Level 2 Cloud System Administrator shall possess the following capabilities:
- Technical experience and knowledge of peer-to-peer distributed storage networks, peer-to-peer routing and application messaging frameworks.
- Demonstrated experience provisioning and sustaining network infrastructures and have experience developing, operating, and managing networks required to operate in a secure PKI, IPSEC, or VPN enabled environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytical needs and requirements, query syntax, data flows, and traffic manipulation.
- Demonstrated work experience with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS).
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of OpenSource (NoSQL) products that support highly distributed, massively parallel computation needs such as Hbase, Accumulo, Big Table, etc.
- Hadoop/Cloud System Administration Certification with five (5) years of experience managing and monitoring large Hadoop clusters (>200 nodes).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional experience on projects with similar requirements may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer that is inclusive to Veterans, Women, Minorities, and Individuals with Disabilities. We pride ourselves on our continued professional growth and are always looking for qualified candidates. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with questions on positions or for more information about our company!