Business Process Engineer - Intermediate
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a Business Process Engineer to Design, maintain, modify, and integrate specified software, websites, and web applications into operational systems between Microsoft business automation products and other various Enterprise web services (centralized and distributed systems) and business processes.
- Implement solution(s) using existing corporate and desktop tools.
- Apply process improvement and industry best practices/methodologies/principles to conduct process modernization projects.
- Assist senior staff with effective transitioning of existing organizations or project teams in accomplishing the organization's goals or project activities and objectives through improved use of corporate tools and other automated processes.
- Support activity and data modeling, development of modern business methods, identification of best practices, and creating and assessing performance measurements.
- Provide group facilitation, interviewing, training, and additional forms of knowledge transfer.
- Evaluate, document, and provide recommendations to current workflows and data processes.
- Develop automation tools and processes that streamline the business function while complying with information security and privacy requirements.
- Analyze, assess, and develop a solution for personnel in/out processing (i.e. automate processes currently based on manually editing and producing spreadsheets and PDFs)
- Provide technical guidance in software engineering techniques and automated support tools.
- Evaluate current HR and Security workflows and data processes that leverage customized corporate tools.
- Apply re-engineering methodologies to conduct process modernization projects.
- Responsible for transitioning of existing organizations or project teams in accomplishing the organization's goals or project activities and objectives through improved use of corporate tools and other automated processes.
- Evaluate analytics and systematic problems of workflow, organization, and planning to result in Alternative of Analysis (AoA).
- Seek user feedback on AoAs.
- Develop low-cost prototypes and engage user(s)/customer(s) on best possible solution.
- Analyze user interfaces, tools, and workflows to identify inefficiencies.
- Perform workload analysis and workflow usage statistics that highlight unnecessary complexities, the feasibility of automation, and identification of implementation gaps.
- Construct sound, logical business improvement opportunities consistent with business efficiency, cost savings, and open system architecture objectives.
- Conduct performance tuning and propose system modifications, upgrades, and new tools.
- Develop and support the integration of the business tool and process improvement opportunities.
- Microsoft business automation products (i.e. SharePoint, Microsoft Office Macros)
- Understanding enterprise level communications/services (e.g. SOAP, RESTful API, Git)
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum 4 years in the field
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.