NH - Application Engineer IV (NSOC)
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Certification: IAT Level 2 Certification
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors.
The Application Engineer will be an integral part of the team. The AE will be responsible for developing new applications and toolsets to help the customer to automate some of their internal tracking tools and information gathering processes and modernize the current environment to enable quicker delivery of mission information, enhance operations, and improve situational awareness.
- Knowledge of modern React/Angular experience
- Full-stack experience (good understanding of how the front-end and back-end work together)
- Micro-service-oriented architecture
- Strong experience with Kubernetes (specifically cluster development, management, and monitoring)
- Authoring experience with Helm (creating & deploying), Docker & associated technologies (e.g., docker compose)
- Understanding of Cloud technologies
- Knowledge of database relationships across various customer data sources
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
- 508 Compliant Markup
- Containerization best practices
- Knowledge of modern Angular development
- Experience with SSPs and security planning
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail
Education / Experience:
All experience and education will be in a technical field directly related to the labor category being proposed and all diplomas, GED certificates, and degrees will be from accredited institutions.
- Twelve (12) years minimum experience and a High School Diploma/GED
- Ten (10) years minimum experience and an Associate's Degree
- Eight (8) years minimum experience and a Bachelor's Degree
- Six (6) years minimum experience and a Master's Degree
- Four (4) years minimum experience and a Doctorate's Degree
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer that is inclusive to Veterans, Women, Minorities, and Individuals with Disabilities. We pride ourselves on our continued professional growth and are always looking for qualified candidates. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with questions on positions or for more information about our company!