NH – Application Engineer III (Infrastructure)
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Certification: IAT Level II Certification
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors.
Zavda is looking for an Application Engineer III to design software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses and manages their implementation. Manages software development and support using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and Computer-Aided Software Engineering (CASE) tools. Estimates software development costs and schedule. Reviews existing programs and assists in making refinements, reducing operating time and improving current techniques. Formulates and defines specifications for software applications or modifies and maintains existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer. Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation. Instructs, directs, and checks the work of other task personnel. Responsible for quality assurance review and the evaluation of existing and new software products.
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Strong Linux skills including troubleshooting
- Ansible experience or exposure
- Experience managing and securing VMs (STE/STN)
- CentOS or RHEL Experience
- PKI Certificate/Server Certificate Setup
- AWS Experience (e.g. EC2, RDS, etc.)
- OpenStack Exposure
- VMWare Exposure
- Team player but can work on tasks independently
- Git Experience – push, pull, commit changes to a repo
Education / Experience:
All experience and education will be in a technical field directly related to the labor category being proposed and all diplomas, GED certificates, and degrees will be from accredited institutions.
- Eight (8) years minimum experience and a High School Diploma/GED
- Six (6) years minimum experience and a Bachelor's Degree
- Four (4) years minimum experience and a Master's Degree
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer that is inclusive to Veterans, Women, Minorities, and Individuals with Disabilities. We pride ourselves on our continued professional growth and are always looking for qualified candidates. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with questions on positions or for more information about our company!