NH – Application Engineer III (Front End Developer)
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for an Application Engineer III to design software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses and manages their implementation. Manages software development and support using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and Computer-Aided Software Engineering (CASE) tools. Estimates software development costs and schedule. Reviews existing programs and assists in making refinements, reducing operating time and improving current techniques. Formulates and defines specifications for software applications or modifies and maintains existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer. Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation. Instructs, directs, and checks the work of other task personnel. Responsible for quality assurance review and the evaluation of existing and new software products.
- Continuously monitor the health and status of security tool suites through IT system management. Maintain, upgrade, refresh, and update to maintain full operational capacity.
- Conduct database administration to monitor, report, and repair any degradation of the health and status of the systems and tools within the NISIRT.
- Analyze any newly identified vulnerabilities and deficiencies within the Enterprise IT/IC GovCloud security tool suite; perform gap analysis.
- As a result of the gap analysis and at the direction of the Government, research and evaluate commercial products capable of eliminating the vulnerability or deficiency within the security tool suite.
- Conduct analysis of alternatives and present findings of analysis results to the Government in a Technical Analysis package for the Government's evaluation and Government's selection of a solution.
- Collaborate and coordinate with ancillary organizations to procure, deliver, dispose, and track and new HW/SW required for solution implementation.
- Prepare Configuration Plans, SW enhancement plans, engineer solutions to easily interface with GUI and/or web front-end interfaces.
- Define, design, and incorporate interfaces to retrieve data from various scanning tools.
- Design, validate, and implement access controls as part of the systems and service solutions.
- Enhance, modify, and test COTS/GOTS and any applicable hardware to ensure interoperability and compatibility with existing Enterprise IT/IC GovCloud architecture; prepare Engineering Change Proposals applicable to any implemented system configuration change.
- Define, coordinate, and schedule testing, integration, implementation, and deployment activities with dependent external interface devices/owners.
- Deploy security solutions across the IT Enterprise Network. Install hardware and implement required software to ensure fully functional computer environment.
- Upon direction of the Government prepare and conduct security tool instruction/training with regards to newly deployed tool capabilities and functions for authorized users of the Agency Enterprise IT/IC GovCloud security tool suite.
- 508 Compliance
- Kubernetes cluster development
- AWS and/or Openstack environments
- Testing and requirements development
- IAT Level 2 Certification
- Agile development,
- CI/CD pipelines
- DevOps development
- Containerization best practices
- Web design
- UI experience
Education / Experience:
All experience and education will be in a technical field directly related to the labor category being proposed and all diplomas, GED certificates, and degrees will be from accredited institutions.
- Ten (10) years minimum experience and a High School Diploma/GED
- Eight (8) years minimum experience and an Associate's Degree
- Six (6) years minimum experience and a Bachelor's Degree
- Four (4) years minimum experience and a Master's Degree
- Two (2) years minimum experience and a Doctorate's Degree
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.