NB - Software Assurance Evaluation Engineer III
Apply For This Position: To apply for this position send a Micrsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph preferred, willing to consider candidate with no clearance.
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a Software Assurance Evaluation Engineer to work with a team to analyze source code using automated Software Assurance (SwA) tools. Contributes to developing testing methodologies, formulates testing scores and creates test cases that support SwA tool analysis. Supports testing of DoD client software and interfaces with clients to define recommended remediation. Creates reports and documentation.
- Using and tuning source code analysis tools, evaluating the strengths and weaknesses and determining the suitability for a given software/customer environment.
- Designing and testing source code SwA analysis processes.
- Interpreting, prioritizing and using source code SwA tools results to remediate potential vulnerabilities in software.
- Experience in programming in Python or other scripting language.
- Performing statistical analysis and reporting on multiple variables in a SwA environment.
- Written communication skills in writing technical reports.
- Surveying industry to identify new source code SwA tools and methodologies.
- Professional teaching and demonstrated experience creating or presenting technical briefings.
- Responsible for working with a team to analyze source and binary code using automated software assurance tools.
- 8 years experience and M.S. - OR-
- 12 years experience and B.S.
- Must have experience in programming in one of the following:
- Must have experience with Systems Security Engineering and Software Vulnerability Assessment
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer that is inclusive to Veterans, Women, Minorities, and Individuals with Disabilities. We pride ourselves on our continued professional growth and are always looking for qualified candidates. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with questions on positions or for more information about our company!