MT - Training Specialist
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Job Description: Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB Certified, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a Training Specialist to provide support in the organization, planning, and administration of training operations.
- Provide assistance to instructors in the administration of courses.
- Maintain and prepare course materials.
- Ensure that all training material is available for training.
- Coordinate use of space, tools, and equipment, facility or speakers, and course material in order to facilitate training.
- Confer with management and instructors to determine training needs.
- Provide support in the organization, planning, and administration of training operations.
Education / Experience:
- Six (6) months experience participating in an asynchronous learning environment (e-learning, online courses, CBT)
- One (1) year experience participating in a synchronous learning environment (classroom/live training)
- Six (6) years in Microsoft Office Suite of products (e.g. Excel, Word and Power Point) and have basic application trouble-shooting skills.
- Two (2) years of experience in the use of the web content management system (e.g. Microsoft SharePoint)
- Two (2) years of experience as an integral member of a support team plus two (2) years combined experience in any of the following; creating, reviewing, and editing documents; and working with databases.
- One (1) year experience in writing styles (writing for different audiences, technical, non-technical, etc.)
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer. Zavda provides the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support to national security missions. Zavda prides itself on its continued professional growth and is always looking for qualified candidates to contribute to this upwards trend. Don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with questions on positions or for more information on our company!