IT Operations Support Specialist
Apply For this position: To apply for this position send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com
Zavda is looking for an IT Operations Support Specialist to support the IT operations of multiple Platform One unclassified and classified systems. Platform One is a DoD-wide enterprise service capability with the goal of making the DoD Enterprise DevSecOps Platform (DSOP) a reality. The program will leverage industry best practices, open-source software such as Kubernetes and containers, and commercial solutions in instantiate DevSecOps continuous integration (CI)/continuous delivery (CD) pipelines at various classification levels.
Job Description: Collaborates and coordinates with internal teams and relevant stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of service levels. Responsible for supporting production operations, communicating with end users, and initiating corrective actions to ensure operational stability and/or issue remediation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunications, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the following:
- Clud Native Architectures and Zero Trust
- Cmmercial Cloud Environments
- Gvernment Clouds
- Maintaining unclassified and classified netwrks
- Identity Management
- 3-5 years of experience supporting users and monitoring systems operations in an IT and/or Critical Environment infrastructure.
- 1-3 years of experience administering server deployed systems, preferably in a cloud-based environment.
Ft. Belvoir, VA
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.