IAES - System Administrator (All Levels)
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB-Certified, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a System Administrator to fill a Cross Domain Solutions (CDS) Radiant Mercury SME role on the Development Team. The candidate should be technically solid across multiple areas including VMWare, System Administration (Linux based), and some level of software development.
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
- Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
- Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring, and problem resolution for all the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems.
- Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
- Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process.
- Configures and manages UNIX and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
- Optimize system operations and resource utilization and perform system capacity analysis and planning.
- Provide in-depth experience in trouble-shooting IT systems.
- Support the design of systems, mission architecture, and associated hardware.
- Possess a working knowledge and understanding of system administration interdependencies as part of the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Analyze and resolve complex problems associated with server hardware, applications, and software integration.
Education / Experience:
- Knowledge of Radiant Mercury (RM) Guard cross-domain systems
- Three (3) years of experience developing in RM MAG language
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment with a group of developers in building RM dataflow filters
- Any CDS experience is always helpful
- Experience in C, Assembly, or scripting languages such as PHP, Pearl, or Python will provide the foundation to learn the proprietary MAG language. If they have this but not MAG experience, we can still consider
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer that is inclusive to Veterans, Women, Minorities, and Individuals with Disabilities. We pride ourselves on our continued professional growth and are always looking for qualified candidates. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with questions on positions or for more information about our company!